The Silent Banshee this FRICCIN CONTRADICTS IT’S SELF I’M GONNA POO POO
At least it sounds cool! You didn’t end up with Soul Waffle!
and now i’m tacking on Soul Waffle to your already long as fuck name in my contacts
also that is a very horrible attempt at trying to get rid of a watermark why would you even do that
Ask OP, I’m sure he has a great excuse.
da fuq i thought you were going to bed
I was but then…I went tumbling….really I only have myself to blame.
The All Seeing Banshee.
The Dead Hand
Yesterday, I posted some costume redesigns for female characters that showed how they could look with a bit more skin covered up. Among them was Zatanna.
This costume didn’t win me over but it certainly did give her more coverage than what she’s been wearing in the Justice League Dark in the new 52.
This costume, by Mikel Janin, gave Zee a more modern look and shifted her iconic fishnets to her arms rather than her legs. I grew to like this look which was actually a fluid one - Zees tops changed a few times in the series.
But DC now seems to be stepping back from of its new 52 designs. Power Girl is returning to her classic “boob window” after two sets of redesign failures for Worlds’ Finest. Zatanna was seen in issue 18 saying she wanted to investigate her father’s death.
But when she turns up in #22 she’s be wearing a new costume design that Geoff Johns debuted on Twitter. Or maybe not that new.
Love Z’s new look!
I’m a poor, POOR college student who is part of an rp star wars site. All of us create our own characters. I was wondering if there was any artist out there who wanted to get some practice in drawing/painting/macaroni art some sci-fi Star Wars stuff. I obviously couldn’t pay you but I would feature you BIG time on every access to social media I own.
She is a female Diathim smuggler with torn wings and a Dark Wolf companion.
PM me if you are interested and I can give you more details.
THANK YOU TUMBLR!!!
- Where I’m from: Phoenix, Land of the Sun
- Where I would like to live: London, St. Petersburg, Tokyo, New York City
- Favorite food: MAC AND CHEESE
- Religion: Non-denominational Christian but I tend to lean towards Baptist/Lutheran
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Single/taken: Engaged =]
- Favorite book: King Lear. That counts right?
- Eye color: Brown
- Favorite movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favorite TV show: Right now it is Pretty Little Liars
- Favorite band/singer: Maximum the Hormone
- Random fact about me: I am extremely self-conscious of my feet. It frightens me to be barefoot because I feel like people are staring at them.
- Favorite day of the year: The Saturday of St. Patrick's Day weekend
- If I have any pets: Marcellus Wallace (Wally) (Rat), Jane Louise (Golden Retriever), Dynah Marie Nicole (Border Collie/Coyote) She just died and the wound is still fresh so I am counting her, Wendy (Bearded Dragon), Chuck (Florida King Snake)
- What I’m listening to right now: The main theme from Lapiuta
- Last movie I’ve watched: The Fantastic Mr. Fox
- What’s my ringtone: Cantina Band song from Star Wars
- Favorite male character from a TV show: EZRA FITZ 100% because he is attractive
- Favorite female character from a TV show: Barbara Gordon (YJ, BTAS)
- What my name means: Prayed-for child
- Favorite superhero: Batgirl
So if you post a lot of Dick/Babs, the Batfamily, or just comics in general like or reblog this post. The only thing I ask is please, PLEASE look at my interests over at my personal blog - workforthatsilverlining - and please don’t like this if you post hate about any of those things. Because I’ll have to unfollow.